- Over 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC).
- Technical SEO, Conversion Rate Optimization, Analytics, UX, Site Audits, Copywriting.
- Paid Traffic – Google Ads, Facebook.
- Web Development – HTML, CSS, Apache, PHP, MySQL, WordPress, and Linux Server Administration.
- Big-picture analytical and business mindset with a solid technical background.
Digital Marketing Strategist, Business Owner | beefysoftware.com | May 2007 – Present
- Develop online marketing strategies that maximize visibility and conversion rates for clients.
- Technical SEO campaign planning, implementation, and management for sustainable traffic growth.
- Implement and manage paid traffic campaigns for clients.
- Build optimized websites from the ground up with custom WordPress configurations.
- Own and manage several monetized websites.
Senior Systems Administrator | University of British Columbia | April 2007 – Dec 2007
- Managed and maintained Active Directory and Network Infrastructure for 800+ users.
- Successfully migrated several servers to new hardware and software with zero downtime.
- Technical lead for a small team providing supervision and training for new and existing employees.
Corporate Systems Administrator | Hostway | July 2005 – April 2007
- Systems Administrator and Desktop Support for 100+ users in Vancouver location.
- Completely rebuilt site-wide IT infrastructure from scratch. Awarded employee of the month.
- Designed and implemented Corporate IT policies using industry standard Best Practices.
Systems Administrator | Simon Fraser University | August 2000 – June 2005
- Managed and maintained IT Infrastructure for university staff.
- Provided comprehensive Desktop Support for 300+ users in several departmental groups.
- Provided on-the-job training and supervision for new employees.
Bachelor of Arts | Simon Fraser University | 2001
Google Academy for Ads | 2018
Google AdWords Search Certification, Google Analytics Certification.